For those of you who use linked.com you might have wondered whether or not to buy a “pro” version.
As things now stands, I do not see a need to subscribe to the “pro” features.
You can see a table comparing free membership with the paying ones at Linkedin’s own website.
What I think would tilt the balance for me are the following features:
– A detailed list of “who viewed my profile?”
– Synch linkedin.com contacts and events with my own desktop calendar (like plaxo does).
– Templates on how to best publish one’s résumé or c.v. with a step-by-step “résumé-builder”.
– The ability to insert a video about oneself and/or company.
– Downloadble pdf’s of one’s profile for third-parties.
Any other ideas?
When commenting, be sure to leave your name and URL for reference.